Friday, May 21, 2010

All you beotches are gonna be jealous!

I just made an appointment for my first ever brazillian wax! Woot!

Now let's just hope I maintain the balls to go through with it. I got about 2 weeks to chicken out . . .

8 comments:

  1. You are much more brave than me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know how it goes! I wanna do one...but I am a chicken shit....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO - I cannot wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing to be scared of...It is a piece of cake and if you go to the right place, it shouldn't really hurt that much and the waxer will be very professional. Just be prepared to contort yourself in some VERY awkward and embarrasing positions. When she told me to get on my hands and knees when they wax the "backside" it was rather strange...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes! I will look for the follow up on this adventure! Smooth as a baby's bottom...

    ReplyDelete