Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!!!

Now Jack Sh*t is following me!! AAAAHHHHH!!

This is as exciting as when Amy W started following me! If Amy is the Oprah of Blogland, than surely Jack Shi*t is the Dr. Phil, don't you think?

****Edit: Can someone please tell me how to make my links a color that stands out from my regular text? I link every blog I reference, but you'd never know it, because it's not a different color. I've fiddled with it for a while, but I must be Bloggerly challenged.

3 comments:

  1. As for the links, I think you've done it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, Robin? I just see a font that it a very slight lighter gray than my regular font. Do you see something different than me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you are creating the post, highlight the text you want and then select a different font color in the toolbar. You might have a problem because you don't have the standard templates from blogger but you might be able to find a color that works on the black. The orange shows up in your post title and then white for the rest of the post. Hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete