I'm going to steal Janelle's quote:
"I haven't been blogging because I haven't been doing anything."
Really. It's been 15 days since my first fill of 2.4cc. I've lost 2 lbs over those 15 days. I feel zero restriction. I can definitely eat more than when I went in for that fill.
My second fill is scheduled for next Monday, 6 days away. I'm going to tell Dr K to go ahead and be aggressive. Not, "need to get my fluids through an IV" aggressive, but aggressive nonetheless.
I just want to get this show on the road. I've been better about my protein and water, but not perfect, by any means. Right now, I just feel like I'm treading water, but I REALLY want to get somewhere. I know it takes a while, but, dammit, I want to get moving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I feel the same and have a fill on Monday too. But I need to take it slow since I did get an overfill and it put me back a month.
ReplyDeleteI can understand wanting to be more aggressive. Hang in there - 6 days is just around the corner!
ReplyDeleteUgh - hang in there - that has to be hard. Good luck with the next fill.
ReplyDelete