While I was traveling home yesterday (and thus not paying attention to blogland), I got three new followers! Welcome! I hope you learn something from my journey.
Regarding my two day old fill - it honestly doesn't feel any different whatsoever. I had 3 pieces of pizza (granted, they were thin crust) for supper tonight, and my tummy is starting to rumble again. However, I'm not going to complain, as I has started losing again before I went for my fill, so I'm good. I did lose some while out in Denver for my fill (for the newbies, I have to travel from Omaha to Denver for aftercare), so when I weighed myself this morning, I'm up to 16 lbs! Woot!
Also, I REALLY like Dr K. I had asked him if there was a certain amount of calories I was getting, and he said, "You got the band so you wouldn't have to worry about calories. Just do what feels right. If that doesn't work, then we can talk about calories." What a great answer, huh? That's SO what I wanted to hear.
Also, I'm following BOOBS! What an exciting adventure! I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it, as I travel like crazy for my fills in the first place, and lining up childcare for my kiddos is not an easy thing, but I'll try! I'd love to meet everyone, even though I don't "know" everyone all that well, and am sort of marginal in blogland. Either way, it's exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


If you could make it (whenever it is finally determined to be) it would be awesome, plus it's a way to get to know everyone better in a way fun, judgement free environment!
ReplyDeleteI like Dr. K too. I'm hoping once I get the band counting calories won't be necessary.
ReplyDeleteLove the doc's answer! We have counted and counted all of our lives...this is supposed to be a tool to help us control and not friggin count! 16 rocks!
ReplyDelete