I feel legitimately hungry right now.
In pretty much all aspects, I feel normal. I don't seem to have any weird pains, I can sleep in any position that I want, and I haven't taken even Tylenol for two days now.
Plus, right now, I just feel hungry. No weird rolling in my chest or anything. I'm going to try some soup.
Thus far, both pre-op and post-op, I've lost 11.2 lbs. That's already 10% of what I wanted to lose overall. Even if today is my last day of post-surgery restriction, and even if I gain back a little bit, I'm going to be pretty happy with what I've done so far. I know it'll be easier when I have a fill, so I'm not going to complain about what's happened thus far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Way to stay positive!! A great website for you to look at once you are able to start really eating is myfitnesspal.com
ReplyDeleteit allows you to plug in your goals and how much /how quickly you want to lose and it sets up a daily calorie tracker where you can plug in the amount of food you eat. it really helps me plan things out, even though sometimes I manage to eat soemthings I shouldnt! Enjoy your soup!
Awesome attitude. And I'm glad to hear that you now know hunger from gurgling. I'd be curious what it all feels like when it's done - so thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteKeep looking at the bright side =) It will take more than one fill to get back to post op restriction, way more than one fill... But Im sure you knwo that and im sure your going to keep up the positive thinking =)
ReplyDeleteditto on what stephanie said...way to stay positive!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go! It really is one day at a time.
ReplyDelete