First question:
Do you think, at least here at the beginning, I should expect to want/need a fill about every month? I think I've heard several of you say that, so that's sort of what I've been expecting.
My first fill is April 12th. So I started looking about for flights around mid May. They are super cheap right now - $114 for a round trip. Until just now, the best I've found was $135 or so. Anyway, that makes me excited.
Second question:
When those of you that travel for fills travel to your destination, do you rent a car or Super Shuttle? I might have asked this before - I think Robin says she rents, and Gen says she does Super Shuttle.
Third question:
For those of you that rent a car, what's the rate you're normally getting? I've always used Expedia to buy my travel (but will try Priceline next time I want a hotel, based on Gen's experiences!), but I can't seem to get a car for under $45-$50 a day. Doesn't that seem a little pricey? Why can't I get those $13 a day that are advertised? Or at least in the $20-$25 range?
By the way, I'm a super bargain hunter, so I work these prices over and over again trying to find the right deal. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I ALWAYS get great deals on Hotwire.com for car rentals. As for travel, can't help you there as my doctor is 12 miles away. :)
ReplyDeleteCars seem to be expensive in Denver right now... maybe it's because of ski season. Again though, SS will cost you $40ish round trip; I like the freedom of a car. ;) Last fall I was able to get pretty cheap cars. I can't check my records (my computer is still in the fritz) but I did have one car rental guy tell me to call the local office for a better deal.
ReplyDelete